| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hebron, Ne in October is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 52.6mm (2.1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Hebron, Ne October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hebron, Ne, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hebron, Ne:
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 71.4 kms (44.4 miles) ENE
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) SSE